Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my bundle of joy

my two babies r my biggest source of inspiration to move on with life.no they r not real small but for a mother they will always remain babies.they r 2002 n 2003 born.my life changed after they came to my life.its nice to listen to their to innocent talks n sometimes they talk like grown ups n make u sit up n wonder whether they really meant what they said.tsering my daughter is the elder one who is an extrovert n the younger one Jigme is an introvert.elder is in grade 1 and the younger one in L.K.G. my husband thinks they r too big for their class.i feel guilty.what classes r ur kids in n how old r they? more next time ,time to go to college.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them and miss them a lot...Now after being a mother I can understand how they changes our life..,they bring out the best in us.
I can't wait to see Tshering,Jigmee,sonam,cudenAnd Aaden playing together.It ll be so much fun right?

chong said...

right pem.don't worry we will have our time together.

Unknown said...

Ya..! I will retire at Lachung we will go watch cham, Manimo and hot spring at Yumthang...what not. well its been ages since we been to any of these festive together..I think after grandpa expired right? Sometime when I sit and take a walk down the memory lane..its so amazing to know all those wonderful moments of life we had spent as a family..so priceless. Those days were so simple yet so rich in itself.Love u a lot my dearest aie.